Klinghardt Clinical Support Coordinator (Naturopathic Medical Assistant)
Sophia Health Institute is a Specialty Naturopathic Clinic focusing on complex chronic illnesses. We are looking for a hard-working, compassionate, and eager member to join our team. The ideal applicant will have passion for Naturopathic/Holistic Medicine, and will want to work in a place that is trend-setting in the world of medicine. The applicant will have a strong desire to achieve excellence by providing outstanding customer service and by always putting the patient first. He/she will also want to remain with the clinic long-term understanding that there is potential for growth within the company.
The CSC (Clinical Support Coordinator) will fill a vital role in supporting care for patients during before, during and after their appointments with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt. They will guide patients through the appointments and be a main point of contact between appointments to elevate patient care and compliance. They will also be a vital part to patient appointments while assisting Dr. Klinghardt in ART (Autonomic Response Testing).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn complex schedule systems
- Experience working with NDs or alternative healthcare
- Honest compassion for helping people
- MA experience a plus
- Phlebotomy experience a plus
Job responsibilities include:
Job Type: Full-time
- Excellent customer service
- Intake patients, vitals
- Assist Dr. Klinghardt during appointment; arm for muscle testing (ART)
- Clarify protocol for patients
- Clarify pharmacy issues
- Support patients between visits
- As as a liaison between patients and physicians
- Help schedule patients when necessary
- Administer supportive therapies and diagnostic tools
- Help grab supplements for patients
- Provide lab kits and proper instructions
- Help maintain organization and cleanliness in exam room
If you would like to apply for the position, please email you resume and info to: email@example.com.
About Sophia Health Institute
Sophia HI was founded by Dietrich Klinghardt MD., a world renowned specialist in the treatment of chronic illness, particularly Lyme Disease. Our mission is to provide comprehensive, compassionate, cutting-edge treatment in a comfortable, team oriented atmosphere. Our patient’s travel from all across the world to work with us and often invest a lot of time and money into receiving care from our team.
Sophia HI is home to a team of 8 physicians and many more supportive therapy providers. We have a complex schedule, organizing not just a clinic, but also a medical spa. There are approximately 50-100 appointments per day, and we are constantly growing and evolving.