Clinical Support Coordinator (Naturopathic Medical Assistant)
Sophia Health Institute is an Integrative clinic focusing on complex chronic illnesses. We are seeking the perfect person to join our team to elevate patient satisfaction and compliance.
Our situation is unique. Patients coming to SHI have often seen upwards of 20 doctors before even inquiring about our care. They have been through numerous unsuccessful treatments, and are often in debilitating pain or severe brain fog with cognitive decline.
The role of the Clinical Support Coordinator is to assist physicians during appointments and help patients clarify protocols. This person will be responsible for managing patients between appointments by answering telephone calls, in person requests and following up with patients that haven’t reached out.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn complex schedule systems
- Experience working with NDs or alternative healthcare
- Honest compassion for helping people
- MA experience a plus
- Phlebotomy experience a plus
Job responsibilities include:
- Excellent customer service
- Intake patients, vitals
- Assist physicians during appointment; arm for muscle testing
- Clarify protocol for patients
- Clarify pharmacy issues
- Support patients between visits
- As as a liaison between patients and physicians
- Help schedule patients when necessary
- Administer supportive therapies and diagnostic tools
- Help grab supplements for patients
- Provide lab kits and proper instructions
If you would like to apply for the position, please email you resume and info to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Sophia Health Institute:
Sophia HI was founded by Dietrich Klinghardt MD., a world renowned specialist in the treatment of chronic illness, particularly Lyme Disease. Our mission is to provide comprehensive, compassionate, cutting-edge treatment in a comfortable, team oriented atmosphere. Our patient’s travel from all across the world to work with us and often invest a lot of time and money into receiving care from our team.
Sophia HI is home to a team of 8 physicians and many more supportive therapy providers. We have a complex schedule, organizing not just a clinic, but also a medical spa. There are approximately 50-100 appointments per day, and we are constantly growing and evolving.